This blog is for family and friends who wish to following Trevan as he sacrifices his time and talents to go forth and teach the Gospel in the Belgium/Netherlands Mission for the next two years. Follow him as he grows through experience, challenges and triumphs throughout his mission. May our prayers provide him comfort and protection as he serves the people in his mission and may we all be inspired to be missionaries in our own lives.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Add on to January 5th post

We played soccer this morning indoors with a member who was on the Belgian national team and it was a blast. I am already so sore though because we never get to go out an exercise until today. It was good. I have 2 weeks left in Antwerpen is what it is looking like and I am excited to move on and see other things but I have to remind myself of the blessings I have seen and had here that will always be with me. We are working with Eric and Gerald more to get them to stay active but it has been difficult because the ward hasn't fellowshipped them very well to say the least. Seeing Holland yesterday in Breda was neat but I am grateful for familiarity and people I love here so I think these next 2 weeks will be fantastic and a good time. The Zusters and Zone Leaders and District Leaders here are all so awesome and we are all such good friends. Today we went shopping and basically hung out as friends in Europe for our P Day which was so great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment