This blog is for family and friends who wish to following Trevan as he sacrifices his time and talents to go forth and teach the Gospel in the Belgium/Netherlands Mission for the next two years. Follow him as he grows through experience, challenges and triumphs throughout his mission. May our prayers provide him comfort and protection as he serves the people in his mission and may we all be inspired to be missionaries in our own lives.

Friday, August 29, 2014

HIS FIRST WORDS FROM THE MTC - ALL IS WELL, AUGUST 7TH

HEYY IM ALIVE.

We get a couple minutes tonight to email home which is awesome. So our P-day is on Wednesdays (of course) so I won't be writing til Wednesday. But it is seriously the best. We don't get to host Wednesday either but it breaks up the week nicely. 

This place is absolutely amazing. You have no idea hahahaha I love everything. Within 24 hours we were praying in Dutch I'm not kidding. And today on day 2 I was already appointed district leader which is super cool. I love it here. Did I already say that? This is such an amazing work. I have no doubt this is where I am supposed to be right now. My district is awesome. There is actually 12 of us headed to the Netherlands but they just split it for classroom size so it's nice that I'm a leader of only 6 and not 12.

My companion is Elder Hirsch and he is so cool. He graduated from Lone Peak so we have a ton of ties that way. The MTC is so cool. I have already met the coolest people here and have such cool, nifty, lame, and the most embarrassing stories of my life hahahahaah I'll write again WEdnesday with each of them. I am bummed I can't host Taylor Shelbi or Allison though. BUt seriously that's the worst thing right now that's how great this is. 

Love,

Elder Trevan Reese





No comments:

Post a Comment